[phpxmlrpc] Call to other xmlrpc server

keroppi kero xmlrpc at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 08:29:56 PST 2004

I have make a client and a server that talk well with each other.

But now, I need my client call to a xmlrpc server wich is write in
java(ws.apache.org/xmlrpc).

This server is listening in a 5555 port of an IP. I tryied to call it with
this called:

$c = new xmlrpc_client("","65.27.126.32",5555);

$r=$c->send($myCorrectMessage);

But $r->faultCode() is full with this values:
            $r->faultCode() is 6
            $r->faultString() is No data received from server.

CAn I call all services that support xmlrpc, or I can only call to php
xmlrpc servers?

keroppi