[phpxmlrpc] Tequila for your country.

Monter Internacional de Mexico globaltrading at monterinternacional.com
Thu Oct 7 20:04:02 BST 2004

To whom may concern:

By this way we would like to offer our  products
(Tequilas, Mezcals, etc) for
trading them into your country. Tequilas, Mezcals
and Spirits for all kind of markets.

We are an International Trading Company called
Monter Internacional de Mexico
what is located in Monterrey, N.L. Mexico
We manage Mexican and forieng Spirtis for
exporting
and trading worldwide such as: Tequila, Mezcal,
Cognac, Vodka, Gin,Whisky, Wine, Coffee Tequila,
etc.

You must know, we have business alliances
with different Tequila Distilleries, then
we can offer tequilas for all kind of markets:
Since the most DEMANDIG
TASTE, for the markets what are looking for the
PERFECT BALANCE between price
and quality or for markets what are aware and
looking for an EXCELLENT
alternative in price and value.
alternative in price and value.
The Tequilas we manage can be sent:
a) Bottled in our different brands.(Since $1.59
USD)
b) Bottled with your private brand "Bottled at
origin".
c) Bulk with our different brands.(Since $1.47
USD per liter at 55 alcohol grades)

Finally, we look for establishing a long term and
profitable business
relationship and we believe we can obtain that
for your company. Therefore,
for us would be a pleasure to do business with
and for your company.

If you want more information, please don't
hesitate to let us know or visit
on www.monterinternacional.com

Regards

Raul Monter Gzz.
Monter Internacional de Mexico.
Monterrey, N.L. Mexico. Tel/Fax (52-81)
8303-59-42
* "There is always a solution out there" *
Ask for our Tequila, Mezcal, Cognac, Whisky, Rum,
Vodka, Wines, Spirits and more.