FW: [phpxmlrpc] HTML entity bug?

Gaetano Giunta giunta.gaetano at sea-aeroportimilano.it
Mon Aug 29 09:48:42 BST 2005

Could you specify the version of the library you are using? Some earlier versions are known to mis-handle non-ascii chars inside strings.
If you are using anything but version 1.2 you are also encouraged to upgrade to the latest because of security fixes.

Also a short snippet of the code you are using (if available) could help.

Bye
Gaetano Giunta