[phpxmlrpc] Arguments not passed through

Niklas Saers niklas at registrar.no
Tue Feb 1 13:46:25 GMT 2005

Dear sirs,
I'm trying to do XMLRPC/SSL via PHP and I'm using your library that I
found on sourceforge. But apparently no variables are sent with the
request, or they are emptied. Can anyone tell me why they are sent as
empty strings? I'm using the latest published version of the libraries.
Here is my code:

$f=new xmlrpcmsg('auth', array(
    new xmlrpcval("someUsername"),
    new xmlrpcval("somePassword")));
print "out = " . $f->serialize();

// This outputs only
//                                   out = auth   $c=new
xmlrpc_client("/", $server, 1443);
$c->setSSLVerifyPeer(0);   $c->setDebug(1);
$r=$c->send($f,20,"https");

This outputs:

out = auth   ---GOT---
HTTP/1.0 200 OK