[phpxmlrpc] xmlrpc

kutty S.B. sb_kuttibtech at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 12 09:24:44 UTC 2006

Hi all,

          I am newbie  to XMLRPC. I have Problem with get the response from

  server. I sent my request to the server.

  But I got

<methodResponse>
<fault>
<value>
</member>
<member>
<name>faultString</name>
</member>
</struct>
</value>
</fault>
</methodResponse>

  Debug info of server data follows...

  XML-RPC Fault #2: Invalid return payload: enable debugging to examine incoming payload (XML error at line 1, check URL) .

  this error.

  Why it is appear?

  Thanks in advance.