[phpxmlrpc] Read the XML File

Gaetano Giunta giunta.gaetano at sea-aeroportimilano.it
Fri Sep 15 08:33:22 UTC 2006

Sorry, but I think you should really start by reading the manual (it is ver=
y complete and informative) and take a look at all the code examples that a=
re part of the download.

As a php developer, the php error message you receive would tell me that th=
e $data_to_be_saved variable is not what you expect it to be (namely an xml=
rpcval object), so, in order to debug the code I would just add this line:
var_dump($data_to_be_saved);
to find out what is going on.

To spare you the trouble of doing it, I can tell you that $resp->serialize(=
) returns a string (the xml representation of the response), while $resp->v=
alue() returns the value received as xmlrpcval object.

Bye
Gaetano