[phpxmlrpc] Special special chars in XML Response

Matthias Korn korn at prometa.de
Mon Sep 17 12:28:49 BST 2007

Hi,

I have an encoding problem of some sort. The data (strings) I'm sending
through xmlresp contains some really nasty characters (e.g. • „ “ …) and
breaks the XML parser on the client side. Most of the characters get
automatically converted to their corresponding XML entities by you
library, but not those listed above.

How can I convert them so that my XML parser doesn't break? (I can
verify it's broken in Internet Explorer, which probably uses the same
parser)

Best regards,
Matthias Korn