[redland-dev] contexts (was: ANNOUNCEMENT: Redland RDF Application Framework 0.9.12

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Thu Feb 13 14:39:32 GMT 2003

Hi Dave,

Looking good!

When you have a spare minute(!), I for one would appreciate some expansion
on your description of contexts - how it relates to the M&T, and perhaps how
the same functionality might be added to other APIs (Jena ;-) etc.

(btw, I just got a new machine onto which I've put Debian, so am hoping to
have a proper play with Redland in the near future - I just couldn't face it
in this Windows environment, despite Cygwin)

Cheers,
Danny.

http://dannyayers.com

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer