[redland-dev] Redland, Raptor out of sync?

Ron Alford ronwalf at umd.edu
Thu May 20 13:58:50 BST 2004

I had Redland 0.9.16 installed, and it comes with what it says is Raptor
1.3.0, but it seems to be lying (or at least configure.ac in /raptor is).

In trying to build Rasqal with the version of Raptor that Redland
installed, I noticed several API functionality bits missing:

raptor_sequence was only defined in raptor_internal.h
RAPTOR_XMLSCHEMA_DATATYPES_URI was not defined
RAPTOR_OWL_URI was not defined.
raptor_sequence_print_handler was missing.

Starting over with a copy of Raptor from the tarball on the site,
I noticed that this copy had the above defines and functions available.
Rasqal now compiles fine.

-Ron