[redland-dev] Perl/BDB question: atomicity and transactions question

Jan Algermissen jalgermissen at topicmapping.com
Fri Jan 14 01:18:20 PST 2005

Hi,

I have a question regarding transaction support when using BDB storage.
I've not found anything in the docs so far, so maybe someone over here
can help me out:

How do I open a BDB store for reading or writing in a scenario whith
multiple readers and writers?
(I can't figure out how to pass the required options to BDB)

Is there a way to get transaction support (rollback) with BDB? I recall
that sleepycat has
transaction support...does BDB do too?

If not, will I be able to use MySQL transations from Redland?

Many thanks in advance.

Jan

--
Jan Algermissen