[redland-dev] Getting comprehensible errors

Kieron Taylor krt1 at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 12:10:20 BST 2005

I am finding the errors I receive from Redland to be very inadequate.

eg.
rdf_uri.c:570: (librdf_uri_equals) assertion failed: object pointer of
type librdf_uri is NULL.
rdf_uri.c:570: (librdf_uri_equals) assertion failed: object pointer of
type librdf_uri is NULL.
Redland error: The namespace URI for prefix "ns0" is empty.

The problem is that I cannot tell which part of the data and my code is
making it unhappy. Is there a debug mode that will make this sort of
problem easier to deal with?

Thanks

Kieron