[redland-dev] ANN/RFC: SPARQL Query Tool

Sebastian Dietzold sebastian at dietzold.de
Wed Mar 2 21:09:00 GMT 2005

Hi All, i've created a little php SPARQL Query Tool.

UseIt:  http://sebastian.dietzold.de/archive/2005/03/02/sparqlTool.php
Source: http://sebastian.dietzold.de/archive/2005/03/02/sparqlTool.phps

--- From http://sebastian.dietzold.de/blog/2005/03/02/sparqltool ---

I've played around with Redland and php because i need some small scripts
to modify rdf-models in a mysql db. First i wanted a tool to query an
existing model for debugging. Dave Becketts demo works fine but has no
options to query models in a mysql db. After two days of looking inside
the error.log of my apache (actual, many redland-errors will only appear
there and not in the html-output, because some functions are not
implemented in the php-module yet), i can release the first version of the
SPARQL Query Tool.

With this script, you can query models from urls or mysql dbs with SPARQL.
Actual, only variable binding results are supported (no graph or bool
results). I also plan to add a file upload feature. In the next version i
want a better handling with errors and warnings.

To use this script with your own server, you need version 1.0.0.1 of the
redland php bindings. The whole script ist only one file so it is easy to
install. I think, it is a good demonstation example for the redland php
bindings.

---

bye,

Seebi