[redland-dev] Redland error when serializing with rdfxml-abbrev

Michael Nachbaur mike at nachbaur.com
Mon Mar 7 22:40:57 GMT 2005

Hi all, I'm writing an application using the Redland Perl bindings, and
since I need to feed RDF data from a web application to a Mozilla
client, I need to output RDF/XML from my web app.  I'm using Redland
for this, but the default "rdfxml" serializer is quite verbose.

When I tried using the rdfxml-abbrev serializer, it gave me an error
message:

Redland error: Do not know how to serialize node type 1

I've created a minimal test case that demonstrates this problem.  If
anyone can shed some light on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://nachbaur.com/~mike/test-cases/redland-rdfxml-abbrev-test.pl

--
Michael Nachbaur <mike at nachbaur.com>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc