[redland-dev] Hello and OSX building

Shannon Holland holland at loser.net
Tue Mar 22 04:51:54 GMT 2005

Hello everyone,

I recently came across redland and must say so far am very impressed.
It looks to be very well put together, is easy to use and performance
is excellent.

I hit a snag building the redland bindings under OS X, which from
searching the archives I see a few others found as well. I took a look
at Dave Beckett's build-all.sh script and noticed that the libraries
were built in a different order than I had done. I had built redland,
then raptor, rasqal and then redland-bindings and hit the same bizzare
link error.

I rebuilt and installed in the same order as the script (raptor,
rasqal, redland and then redland-bindings) and the problem went away.

Shannon