[redland-dev] problem with librdf_model_print in windows

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 10:56:51 GMT 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:12:01 +0200, "Spyros Kallonis" <skallonis at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I eventually managed to build the redland API for WIN32 (correctly I wish),
> but there is a problem with the print methods like librdf_model_print, librdf_node_print etc.
>
> When I use these methods the executions stops by an error occured in the librdf.dll. This does not happens
> when i use the methods librdf_model_to_string etc.
>
> Can anybody help me with this problem?

I can only think it could be the alloc/free across DLLs problem that occurs for
win32.  However, from reading the code I can't see how librdf_model_print, for example, would be causing that problem.  I'd need some more information or maybe somebody with win32 debugging capabilities can help out?

Dave