[redland-dev] CRT object in librdf

Ekaphol Anantapornkit ekaphol.anantapornkit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 06:53:06 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I just begin using librdf and I have a few question about the API.

1. When using librdf_statement_to_string(...), do I have to free the result
using free(...) in <stdlib.h>?
For example:
    librdf_statement* stmt;
    // ...

    unsigned char* str =3D librdf_statement_to_string(stmt);
    // use str ...

    free(str);

- Is there any other alternatives that doesn't require free'ing any objects?
(I just have to use different version of CRT than the librdf.dll so I cannot
free the object from my application.)

- I have also used Redland.NET and look inside the Statement class in
function "ToString"
but I have doubt that it should free the object from the call to
librdf_statement_to_string(...).
Am I correct about this?

2. Is there other alternatives to librdf_model_print(...) which use FILE*?
Again, I ask this because I just need to use different version of CRT
library than what is used in "librdf.dll".

Thanks for every answers in advance.
Ekaphol.