[redland-dev] parse and query rdf/xml file

jokaero at hellhound.ch jokaero at hellhound.ch
Wed Jul 4 07:33:35 BST 2007

hi all,
I'm new to rdf and redland and I wonder how I can manage the following:
I've got a rdf/xml file and I want to query it using sparql. I've checked
out example1 which parses the file and stores it's content on disk as BDB
hashes. Is it possible now to run queries against BDB using rasqal inside the C
program itself? Can I basically use the synopsis code provided here:
http://librdf.org/rasqal/librasqal.html  ?
What would be the raptor_uri in this case? I keep getting segmentation
faults if I just use the path to my rdf/xml file. Don't know what's the
reason for this, though.

Thanks for your help!
Markus

p.s. is there a search function to the mailing list archive?