[redland-dev] handling literals using Redland

jokaero at hellhound.ch jokaero at hellhound.ch
Wed Jul 11 22:03:10 BST 2007

> Dave Beckett wrote:
> > Markus Liechti wrote:
> >> hi there,
> >> I'm having problems handling literals (floats in my case) using Redland.
> >
> > I've recorded your problem here
> > http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=197
> > for tracking and resolution.  Not yet confirmed
>
> Fixed in Subversion, see the bug for details.
>
> Dave

hi,
I'm still having the same problem even though i've updated to the newest
Subversion files.
I've tryed out example5 (parsing and querying) from the librdf example directory
with the following simple file:
http://www.jokaero.com/ontologies/age.owl

running SPARQL queries against it didn't lead to the expected results.

-------------
PREFIX url: <http://www.jokaero.com/ontologies#>
SELECT ?name ?age
WHERE
{
 ?name url:hasAge ?age
 FILTER (?age <= 50)
}

-> results in all names
--------------------
PREFIX url: <http://www.jokaero.com/ontologies#>
SELECT ?name ?age
WHERE
{
 ?name url:hasAge ?age
 FILTER (?age >= 50)
}

-> finds no results
-----

I get the same incorrect results if i'm using the query test interface
http://librdf.org/query/  don't know though if the interface runs with the
newest Subversion files.

Anything I'm doing wrong there? Please help. Thanks and greetings
Markus