[redland-dev] rasqal_query_results_get_bindings

Jagdev Bhogal Jagdev.Bhogal at uce.ac.uk
Mon May 14 09:49:07 BST 2007

Hi

I am trying to use rasqal_query_results_get_bindings function to see if
I can iterate through each binding value in the results set returned
from a query.

The code compiles ok but when I run it I get segmentation fault, there
is something wrong with the way I am using the
rasqal_query_results_get_bindings function.

I would be very grateful if you could help me out with this.

To be honest I understand the use of a single * to declare a pointer but
I am not sure why 3 asterisks are used in the
rasqal_query_results_get_bindings function.

 rasqal_literal ***varvalues;

.

./* other lines of code */

.

i=rasqal_query_results_get_bindings(results,NULL,varvalues);

Thanking you in anticipation

Jagdev