[redland-dev] access violation exception using parsing example code

Markus Liechti jokaero at hellhound.ch
Fri May 18 09:30:38 BST 2007

hi there,

I'm trying to parse an *.owl file using the raptor library that comes
with the redland package. Since it worked nicely with the demo parser on
the Raptor page: http://librdf.org/parse/
I tried to get it to run using Visual C++. I used the parsing example
from the tutorial: http://librdf.org/raptor/api/tutorial-parser-example.html
Unfortunately I got the following exception: Unhandled exception at
0x7c918fea in Test.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location
0x00000010.
The problem seems to occure when
raptor_print_statement_as_ntriples(triple, stdout); is being called.
If I comment that line it all works.
I've used very simple test owl files:
http://www.jokaero.com/tmp/Testli.owl  and
http://www.jokaero.com/tmp/Testli2.owl  created with protégé.
Can anyone maybe help me with this? I'm not really an experience
programmer, especially with Visual Studio (but it's a requirement).
Maybe this screen shot helps: http://www.jokaero.com/tmp/error.JPG

Cheers Markus

PS: is there a search function for the mailing list archive?