[redland-dev] (no subject)

crimau1 at katamail.com crimau1 at katamail.com
Fri May 25 18:36:39 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to use Redland on Windows in Visual Studio 2005, but I have an error when I start the application. The error in about  the PublicKeyToken.

I report the error after I have translated it from italian:

"Impossible to load the rows or assembly “the Redland.NET, Version= 1.0.2.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d075a939a316751” or one of the relative dependencies. Validation of the not succeeded sure name. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8013141A)"

Please help me.
Thanks.
Cristian

SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a tariffe vantaggiose!
Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
http://voice.repubblica.it