[redland-dev] Redland 1.0.9 and its language bindings

Uldis Bojars captsolo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:51:27 CEST 2009

Dave Beckett wrote:
> 		     Redland RDF Libraries 1.0.9
> 			 http://librdf.org/

Congratulations on a new, Easter release of Redland.

Is a new version of Reland bindings required in order to work with
Redland 1.0.9? I tried compiling bindings with the new release and got
an error message saying:

 > checking for redland-config... redland-config
 > configure: WARNING: System redland 1.0.9 does not match - need 1.0.8

How does one compile Redland with the modular storage option (just add a
configure switch --enable-modular ?) and what are the benefits of using it?

Are there 3rd party storage modules available for Redland?

Best,
Uldis

[ http://captsolo.net/info/ ]