[redland-dev] [ANN] Redlander 0.3.6 released

Slava Kravchenko slava.kravchenko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:48:35 EDT 2012

Hello!

I've released Redlander 0.3.6 (https://rubygems.org/gems/redlander),
alternative Ruby bindings for Redland. The previous version had a
missing file, making Redlander unusable. Sorry about that.
In 0.3.6, I also removed storage type limitation for Redlander::Model
(or rather, Redlander::Storage), so you can use any backend that
Redland supports. There's a few minor fixes as well.

As a side note, I "yanked" the older versions (0.2.0 and 0.3.0) from
rubygems.org, as they were reported as having invalid gemspec
(the old YAML bug:
http://blog.rubygems.org/2011/08/31/shaving-the-yaml-yak.html).

Enjoy, and report any bugs with the gem.
Thank you!

Slava Kravchenko