[redland-dev] [Redland librdf RDF API 0000642]: Checking that allocation/deallocation go in pairs

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Sun Oct 22 14:54:35 EDT 2017

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=642
Reported By:                porton
Assigned To:
Project:                    Redland librdf RDF API
Issue ID:                   642
Category:                   api
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2017-10-22 18:54
Last Modified:              2017-10-22 18:54
There should be a way to check if my program calls _alloc()/_free() the same
number of times.

That is we need a global counter (actually 3 counters, because Raptor, Rasqal,
and Redland provide three distinct allocation interfaces).

It should be reported (if in debug mode) when program finishes.

Moreover there should be a way to report it at any given point of time, when
requested.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change