[doap-interest] Translation

Leigh Dodds ldodds at ingenta.com
Thu Sep 9 11:01:58 BST 2004

Hi,

I'm wondering how to state using DOAP or additional vocabularies,
that a given application has been internationalized into several
languages.

For the foaf-a-matic I want to be able list the available languages
as well as identifying the translators.

Any thoughts on how to achieve this? I've been thinking that
additional properties on the Version class might be the best
place to slot this in.

One reason why I think it'd be useful is then we'd be able to build
an application that would allow translators to find projects to
which they may be able to contribute translations.

Cheers,

L.