[doap-interest] DOAP validator in svn

Rob Cakebread gentoodev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 20:51:38 BST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to use the validator in svn[1] on the
usefulinc.com site.

What does ''Both branches of the interleave contains a text pattern." mean?
I get the same result for any seemingly valid DOAP file I try, even
the examples on usefulinc.com.

I'm using Redland 1.0.6 with the 1.0.6.1 language bindings with Mono
1.2.4 with Linux.

$ mono validator.exe http://librdf.org/bindings/bindings.rdf

Loaded schema.
Fetching file from http://librdf.org/bindings/bindings.rdf
Running Doap.Tests.Xml.AlwaysTrue
Doap.Tests.Xml.AlwaysTrue: Success.
Running Doap.Tests.Xml.RelaxValidate
Doap.Tests.Xml.RelaxValidate: Failed.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?><Problems>
<Problem>
<Test>Doap.Tests.Xml.RelaxValidate</Test>
<Title>XML syntax validation</Title>
<Description>This test checks to see that the DOAP file validates
against a restricted XML syntax, which guarantees its
validity.</Description>
<Detail>Both branches of the interleave contains a text pattern.</Detail>
</Problem>
</Problems>

[1] http://svn.usefulinc.com/svn/repos/trunk/doap/validator

Thanks,