[doap-interest] Doap NetBeans plugin

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Sun Oct 7 15:40:28 BST 2007

Argh!

Thanks for pointing this out. I had installed  a developer version of  =

netbeans from Oct 1st.

I have repackaged it with the NB6.0 beta 1 and placed the new version  =

on the plugin site
http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp? =

pluginid=3D3810

Thanks again for letting me know!