[doap-interest] doapspace.org website

myriam leggieri myriam.leggieri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:10:03 CEST 2009

Hi everyone
thank you all for your fast answers!
However RDFOhloh doesn't seem to allow filtered searches over projects
through a Sparql endpoint or an URI lookup endpoint (in the 'about' section
I didn't find anything about this point). Is this right?

cheers
myriam

Joan Crawford<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joan_crawford.html>
- "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I earn, I
spend."