[rdfweb-dev] foaf:beerTokens ...

Graham Klyne gk-rdfweb at n...
Mon Dec 2 20:11:57 UTC 2002

I love it!

Do you think we could have a co-imbibing graph, in which folks have
co-imbibed if they have participated in the same
round? foaf:drunkWith? And for more than some threshold number of
occurrences on the same date, foaf:hasGotDrunkWith?

Can we, kind-of like the old Eastern Block currencies, have a premium
foaf:beerToken for *real* ale, and a devalued one for factory-farmed
pretenders?

#g