<foaf:community>?

the_mighty_emperor_ming <the_emperor at m...> the_emperor at m...
Fri Dec 13 16:00:32 UTC 2002

I have been nosing through FOAF and am very impressed by it. I was
having a play with it and decided to FOAF one of the communities I
belong to (I'm in charge of the redesign and am toying with various
things like syndicating and aggregating RSS feeds and this fitted in
nicely). I created a master list of the users:

http://development.gurusnetwork.com/foaf/cache/gn_meta.php?view_as=xml

linking through to individual FOAF files - you can see my file as an
example (I'm still working on the code and the admin for the users to
add their own information and so mine is the most complete as I added
it by hand into the database):

http://development.gurusnetwork.com/foaf/cache/foaf.php?
guru_id=262&view_as=xml

Which leads me to my question.....

There is an 'organization' defined but I can't find any information
on it and I was looking through FOAFCorp and was wondering if there
was a way to use something similar to describe a community as shown
in the master list (but with more detail - administrators, members,
etc.)?

Discussion on my FOAFing everyone is here (although it currently just
involves my trying to explain what FOAF is):

http://development.gurusnetwork.com/discussion/thread/1758/

Oh and hi I'm new here ;)

Regards,
Emps