[rdfweb-dev] <foaf:community>?

Libby Miller libby.miller at b...
Fri Dec 13 16:10:04 UTC 2002

wow, that's a lot of foaf! welcome to the list :)

re your question about comunity vocabularies, I don't know of any, but
it certainly sounds useful. If you outline the sorts of things
you'd need, maybe we could work it into a vocabulary on the list. Or
maybe someone else knows of something....?

cheers

Libby