[rdfweb-dev] Re: <foaf:community>?

Danny Ayers danny666 at v...
Sat Dec 14 15:13:22 UTC 2002

Looks a very good idea. A few quick comments:

Sorry if you've discussed it before, but is there a good reason for two
separate namespaces? I would have thought community & group (in the sig
context) could happily coexist.

I'm still a little confused about the use of parent_group and sub_group, I
suspect this could be simplified, though I like the general idea.

Naming style - parentGroup, subGroup etc. would be more in keeping with
current usage styles.

sig:documentation - surely there's an existing term that could be used here?
(offhand I can only think of seeAlso, which isn't quite enough)

com:admintrator - typo.

Cheers,
Danny.

Danny Ayers

Semantic Web Log :
http://www.citnames.com/blog

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer