[rdfweb-dev] Re: myers briggs

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at h...
Sat Dec 14 21:44:15 UTC 2002

> I eagerly await the Feng Shui serialization...

Yeah, but I just can't seem to find the right alignment for the RDF...

Heh.

These things are one of many different sorts of facets that people could use to
orient their perspective on things. The ability to mark up one's own foaf with
any number of different things could go along way toward making it (along with
RDF) a convenient, dare I say, standard way to exchange info.

The key will be finding an extensible way to do it. Couple this will clear
examples done in good RDF style (while being succinct) will help even more.

-Bill Kearney