[rdfweb-dev] Friendster

Leigh Dodds leigh at l...
Wed Dec 18 17:30:55 UTC 2002

> To be able to poke the FOAF-a-Matic direct into a (distributed) repository
> would be nice. Perhaps a short-term solution would be to make a query on
> a Wiki using the (Wikified) person's name, and inserting as a new page.

Yep, I was intending to allow for publishing to the FOAFBulletinBoard. I'm
going to try to get file upload into the Blogger API 2.0 (well suggest it,
and present publishing FOAF data as a use case) as well.

>>Hoping to get beta-1 of FOAF-a-Matic Mark 2 (which won't include this,
>>just basic FOAF editing and export; import, etc to follow) out the door
>> by
>>Friday.
>
> Great! That's my Xmas presents sorted out!!

It's still pretty limited, so you may want to buy a few pairs of socks
just in case :)

It's also not very "RDF-y" internally, but I'm about to change that. Which
is one reason I want to release something this week, so I've got something
more than vapours out there.

L.