[rdfweb-dev] Friendster

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at h...
Wed Dec 18 19:28:02 UTC 2002

> My jaw fell open when I saw Jame's reference to viral marketing(/spamming),
> but put in as above it does actually sound a very good idea. The only thing
> that would bother me is others creating a similar system, but with an ugly
> payload ("Reduce your bandwidth with HGH!") - though I guess that's entirely
> out of our hands.

I am greatly disappointed whenever I hear someone looking at this sort of data
as yet another way to pimp my demographic data off to someone that wants to sell
me overpriced tennis shoes. And if I followed the spam I'd be out of debt, have
hair like an afro out of the 70's and, well, the ladies might use the nickname
"tripod".

For pity's sake folks, the web does not exist just to peddle shit to nitwits.
The sooner the people get wise to this the better.

-Bill Kearney