[rdfweb-dev] foaf use case: vegetarian / airline bookings

Danny Ayers danny666 at v...
Thu Dec 19 11:26:23 UTC 2002

Nice idea. They always manage to screw up my wife's order. The downside is
that I'll miss out on double portions of pork medallions (I was veggie for
years, but eat anything these days).

Danny Ayers

Semantic Web Log :
http://www.citnames.com/blog

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer