[rdfweb-dev] Friendster

Danny Ayers danny666 at v...
Thu Dec 19 12:25:20 UTC 2002

>yeah I spoke vaguely to danny and Jim about a meeting in the new year,
>but I didn't arrange anything. I could make 2/3/4 Jan, and I think Danny
>might be about then too (or maybe not 4th?). I'll also be in Manchester
>at the end of next week, so maybe a pub trip there is in order too....

Yep - all being well I'm flying to Manchester on the 23rd and back to Pisa
on the 4th (flight's booked but Caroline's mother's very ill, so there is
some uncertainty). My folks live near Buxton, Derbyshire. I guess I'd be
able to make a London meet anytime apart from the 25th & 31st, though
aspirin may be needed for travel on some of those dates...