[rdfweb-dev] Friendster

Libby Miller libby.miller at b...
Thu Dec 19 12:50:21 UTC 2002

If only we had some sort of scheduling application that could do this
for us....

I say this because we've got a conversation about RDF and calendaring
happening tonight at 8pm GMT on irc.openprojects.net, #rdfig, and I
wondered if anyone here found that kind of thing interesting. Do come
along if you're interested.

Here's a report I wrote recently about this, with lots of references for
the curious:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/reports/dev_workshop_report_2/

cheers

Libby