[rdfweb-dev] Re: using pgp keys in foaf

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at h...
Thu Dec 19 23:52:46 UTC 2002

> I don't see where I thanked them (oops, sorry), but when I asked that
> a few days ago, Eric [1] and Jim [2] very kindly answered me.

Unfortunately, while interesting, this I already knew. Edd covered signing
foafs quite a while ago.

I'm not interesting in simply stating that I signed my foaf. That's what's
being done in [1]. I'm interested in stating what /my/ key is for other to
consider using. That's what Jim sort of answers in [2].