ANNOUNCE: JabFoaf Utilities

Dougal Campbell dougal at g...
Fri Dec 20 17:31:46 UTC 2002

For a while now, I've been tinkering with an idea I had to connect
Jabber and FOAF. The project has finally reached a point where I'm ready
for people to kick it around and tell me what I've done wrong :)

JabFoaf will convert Jabber roster entries into FOAF data, either
singly, or an entire roster-worth.

JabFoaf: http://dougal.gunters.org/jabfoaf/

Jabber: http://www.jabber.org/

Please kick the tires and let me know what you think!

I hope to have the code cleaned up and ready for public release within a
couple of weeks.

--
Ernest MacDougal Campbell III, MCP+I, MCSE <dougal at g...>
http://dougal.gunters.org/ http://spam.gunters.org/