[rdfweb-dev] SWIPE-0.1 RDF Schema (draft) and scherch

Libby Miller libby.miller at b...
Sat Dec 21 23:39:41 UTC 2002

Hey Alberto,

Hope you're well.

Damian's offline today because of email trouble, but he got sent some
updates to the sherch stuff:

http://search.cpan.org/author/AUTRIJUS/WWW-SherlockSearch-0.10/lib/WWW/SherlockSearch.pm

Hope you're still interested in it - sorry for the tardy reply.

all the best

Libby