[rdfweb-dev] mini foaf meet 4th Jan London?

Libby Miller libby.miller at b...
Tue Dec 31 17:49:55 UTC 2002

great! Jo's offered to scout out some locations for us which is neat. we
should know by Friday where we're going - everyone let me know if you're
not going to be online that day and I'll make sure I get you the info
some other way.

Libby