[rdfweb-dev] FOAF copyright/IP question

fruscica at opportunityservices.com fruscica at opportunityservices.com
Fri Jul 4 15:23:16 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I am putting the finishing touches on a biz plan for a SocNet search
engine/service, and I am enthused about the prospect of leveraging the
portentous work being done by the FOAF community.  Toward my best
understanding these portents, can anyone explain the the present state of
FOAF copyrights, and any related intellectual property issues of which I
should be aware?  I searched the project site and the wiki, but did find
any related information...

Thanks kindly for any consideration.

Enjoy,

Frank Ruscica

Founder
The Opportunity Services Group :: Have Fun to Get Ready
www.opportunityservices.com