[rdfweb-dev] foaf update

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Tue Jul 15 09:52:07 UTC 2003

>  - vocabulary status annotations

Great. I reckon this is a really good idea.

>  - vocabulary changes
>    new classes, 'foaf:Agent' and 'foaf:Group';

Excellent. I think these are both essentials.

btw, I've got an Agent class in my project vocab, the definition being
provisionally (nicked from a goal-oriented project management vocab) : "An
actor is an active entity that carries out actions to achieve goals by
exercising its know-how."
I'd postponed adding a Group class until seeing what happened here - I'll
probably make the project Agent & Group equivalent to these.
http://purl.org/stuff/project

>   new property, 'foaf:based_near'.

Good idea.

>  - weblog burblings

Great!

> - website re-organisation

Yes! Non-tech explanations definitely needed.

>  - foafcorp logo hacking

Heh, funny. Ian really produced a gem with those little people.

>  - coding

Good-o. Keep us posted. (I must get around to looking at Ruby)

> TypePad

Suuuuper.

Yep, you certainly are on top form this month!

Cheers,
Danny.

PS. Don't forget the sun cream.