[rdfweb-dev] foaf update

Ian Davis iand at internetalchemy.org
Wed Jul 16 20:05:11 UTC 2003

On Monday, 14 July 2003 at 00:44, Dan Brickley wrote:
>  - vocabulary status annotations
>    FOAF vocabulary now contains assertions which use the
>    http://www.w3.org/2003/06/sw-vocab-status/ns terminology
>    previously discussed. Almost everything is flagged as 'testing',
>    with a fair few 'unstable' properties, notably the bulk of the
>    naming vocabulary.
I'm a bit late on this one but it would be nice to be able to say
things about the status flags such as giving alternate language
representations and usage guidelines. I'd suggest that they be
classes. Maybe even use rdf:type with the vocabulary term to place it
in the class of things that are 'unstable'.

- Ian <iand at internetalchemy.org>
"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still."