[rdfweb-dev] foaf thoughts

Flo Ledermann ledermann at ims.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 18 17:00:00 UTC 2003

graham, thanks for these pointers. unfortunately the first host seems to
be down, i tried again today but no luck there.

josangs stuff i found very interesting as a basis for trust
calculations. although, as i said, i do not really believe that a
subjective rating of trust on any scale is a good idea, the subjective
logic approach might be useful.

f/0

--
|-
| Florian Ledermann <ledermann at ims.tuwien.ac.at>
| http://www.ims.tuwien.ac.at/~flo/
|-
| TU Wien - Vienna University of Technology
| Interactive Media Systems Group
| Favoritenstrasse 9-11/188/2
| A-1040 Vienna, Austria
|-