[rdfweb-dev] Catching up and moving forward

Marc Canter marc at broadbandmechanics.com
Wed Jul 23 15:31:06 UTC 2003

First of all - thank you to Morten for pointing me at the archives and
to Shelly for pointing out. well let's just say I have a lot to learn to
play here.

1.	We're in sync with version numbering, location of spec, who's in
charge and where this is all gonna happen.  Our tool will have a formal
staging server - so as you gals and guys iterate and evolve - we'll test
first, then deploy - assuming that we're in a dynamic petrie dish kind
of world.

2.	I also think I understand the duality/RDF way of things. I just
hope Eric Sigler (one of our programmers) can make a decent
parser/interpreter that can handle all variations. I think that's
crucial.  But I'm confidant Eric is up to the challenge!

3.	The issue of Slashdotting - is also key. Has anyone ever
approached Brewester Kahle and the Internet Archive?  Infinite bandwidth
and storage are available for projects like what you folks are up to.
We'll certainly be hosting our stuff there - once it's deployed.

4.	I'm confused over foaf:group?

5.	FOAFster domain?