[rdfweb-dev] Fifty Words

Ian Davis iand at internetalchemy.org
Mon Jul 28 08:45:15 UTC 2003

On Friday, 25 July 2003 at 22:38, Julian Bond wrote:
> We have this thing on Ecademy which is 50 words about yourself. (note
> this is 50 individual words not a 50 word sentence) It's a surprisingly
> therapeutic thing to do.

(I've been away and i'm just catching up - I haven't read all the
threads here yet.)

I looked at the Ecademy 50 words thing when we put the bio vocab
together but we decided to keep things very simply to begin with.  I'd
like to add it though - any suggestions on whether I should make it more
generic, e.g. keywords or keep it as fiftyWords?

- Ian <iand at internetalchemy.org>
"Comments lie. Code doesn't."