[rdfweb-dev] Fifty Words

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:58:13 UTC 2003

> >I looked at the Ecademy 50 words thing when we put the bio vocab
> >together but we decided to keep things very simply to begin with.  I'd
> >like to add it though - any suggestions on whether I should make it more
> >generic, e.g. keywords or keep it as fiftyWords?
>
> I like the idea of foaf:keywords or bio:keywords
>
> It's satisfyingly generic and has some resonance with

Let's not forget Dublin Core qualified terms.  Things like abstract come to
mind:
http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/dcterms/#abstract

At the same time, however, isn't this what Dublin Core's subject element is
supposed to provide?
http://dublincore.org/documents/2001/04/12/usageguide/sectb.shtml#subject

I'm all for making data visible in useful ways.  But I'm hesitant to imagine
there's something new needed for something like this.

-Bill Kearney