[rdfweb-dev] Names In FOAF

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Wed Apr 6 18:53:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 16:41, Ian Davis wrote:
> I've made an alternate suggestion[3], which is to forego any kind of
> structural modelling and tackle it from a mode of address angle.
Just a quick note to say that I think this is a great idea.

I'm not yet sure about the exact properties, and how to handle integration
with other standards like vCard, but I like the approach a lot - if for no
other reason than it being something new.

Also, there's no reason the other approach (the "complicated" one I suggested)
couldn't be developed as well in some other forum, for those that would need
those features.

Regards,
Morten